Sunday 1 April 2012

Lack of creativity




Okay, so a couple of days ago I bought these shoes for only €10 at a small shop in Arnhem, and I think they're quite nice but really basic! I'm thinking of customizing them, but I really don't know how. If anyone if you has an idea, I'd love to hear! 
This is all for today, I'm sorry it's not a 'real' post, but I'm really tired and there's school tomorrow so... See you soon! xoxo

Oke, dus een paar dagen geleden kocht ik deze schoenen voor maar €10 in een klein winkeltje in Arnhem, en ik vind ze best leuk maar heel erg basic! Ik denk dat ik ze ga customizen, maar ik heb echt geen idee hoe. Als iemand van jullie een idee heeft, ik hoor het graag!
Dit is alles voor vandaag, sorry dat het geen 'echte' post is, maar ik ben erg moe en ik moet naar school morgen dus... Tot later! xoxo