Monday, 21 November 2011

Lovely in leopard



Hello! At first a little update: I finally reached the 50 followers! It's not that much, I know, but it's a start on the way to  100 followers, to 1000 followers and eventually the 10000 followers?! Haha, keep dreaming.. I by the way have so much I want to show you, but I can't because I decided I don't want to make photos with my webcam anymore, the quality is just so bad, and it makes everything look so.. unprofessional. For Christmas I will get a camera, that will make better pictures, and until then.. I'll just make more posts like this one.


I've been thinking about wearing leopard print a lot actually. I don't have much items with leopard print, now I'm thinking, I think I don't have any?! For a long time I thought it was too loud for me, and it can become slutty very fast. But then I saw this top on Fashiolista and I think it's great! Not too loud, and if you combine it well, certainly not slutty. Too bad I can't buy it, because it says it can't be founded.. Urgh I hate that. Anyways, I started to make some looks at polyvore, and here is one of them.

Hope you liked! I decided I definitely should buy something with leopard print, what do you think? xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Ik vind dat echt gaaf zo'n print op een shirt/jurk ! Staat altijd zo leuk.

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probeer het eens, als het je niet staat hoor je het vanzelf haha! :)

    Ja ik heb precies hetzelfde, haha! @je reactie op mn blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first pic! and love leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, I like it so much! And I like your sense of style!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations with your 50 followers! I know for sure that your blog will grow to 10000 followers, eventually! :-)

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. normaal vind ik het een beetje ordi, maar bij die plaatjes is het wel heel leuk!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panterprint kan heel leuk zijn of juist heel trashy, ligt eraan hoe je het combineert. Maar hier ziet het er wel leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog !!
    what about follow each other?
    if you want let me know on my blog
    smilesandmiless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog :) Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me! I'll be so grateful and you can also shop my closet http://pleasestrikeaposeshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, i'd like it if you'd leave a comment!