Friday 4 November 2011

New nailpolish

Hi followers! Finally it's weekend, and to celebrate that, I went with three friends shopping today. I bought a couple of things at the Kruidvat, a dutch shop, that I want to show you!









I bought 4 nailpolishes. The first is from Catrice: Ultimate Nudes. It's color 040: Petit Four As Dessert. The second one is from Essence colour & go. It looks like it's pink, but it's red. It's color 61 Fame Fatal. The third one is Essence nail art special effect topper. It's color 03 hello holo. The fourth one is from Essence colour & go and it's color 72 time for romance. And at last I also bought nail remover. It works very good, and I also like that it's pink, and it really smells nice, haha!
Are you as addicted to nailpolish as I am? How much do you have? I'd love to know, so leave a comment! xo

5 comments:

  1. die zilvere glitter topper heb ik ook, die is echt fijn<3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke kleuren!
    Die tweede is m'n favoriet :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die nude lakjes van Catrice zijn altijd super mooi! Enne...ik ben ook echt dol op glitternagellak <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die zilvere en die nude zijn allebei echt leuk. Hello holo heb ik ook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, i'd like it if you'd leave a comment!