Saturday 17 March 2012

Lauren Conrad - Style






The book Style by Lauren Conrad was one of my birthday presents, and I'm really happy with it! Although I haven't read it completely, just some small pieces, but I think it's really useful, and she really has some  handy advice! So, I recommend it to everyone who loves fashion, and being busy with it! Dutch people can buy it for €15 on bol.com: Lauren Conrad - Style. By the way, I also got 4 cards with it, really nice!

Het boek Style van Lauren Conrad was een van mijn verjaardagscadeau's, en ik ben er heel blij mee! Ik heb het nog niet helemaal gelezen, alleen wat kleine stukjes, maar ik denk dat het heel nuttig is, en ze geeft echt handig advies! Dus, ik raad het iedereen aan die van mode houdt, en er graag mee bezig is! Nederlandse mensen kunnen het voor €15 kopen op bol.com: Lauren Conrad - Style. Trouwens, ik kreeg er ook 4 kaarten bij, heel leuk! 


xoxo