Wednesday 28 March 2012

READY FOR SUMMER part 3 "Safe and Sound"

EDIT: I just made a lookbook account, so I'd love it if you would hype my look (see end of post)!











I love my new purse! It´s from Mango, and I got if for my birthday. You can wear it as a clutch, like in this outfit, and as a normal shoulder bag (I'll show you later). So, this is the third and final part of my ready for summer photoshoot! It's called Safe and Sound, named after the song of Taylor Swift for the Hunger Games haha. I'm going to watch it Saturday with my friends, for my birthday (yeah it's a bit late). I'm so excited, because I love the books and I think the movie is going to be amazing! Oh and by the way, back to the pictures, on some pictures you can see the shadow of my sister who is photographing me. Although it doesn't look very "professional" I think it's kinda funny, so I didn't edit the pictures. Okay, now I'm going back to my homework, I've got a chemistry test tomorrow.. :( xoxo

Ik hou van mijn nieuwe tas! Hij is van Mango, en ik kreeg hem voor mijn verjaardag. Je kan hem dragen als een clutch, zoals in deze outfit, en als een normale schoudertas (laat ik jullie later wel zien). Dus, dit is het derde en laatste deel van mijn ready for summer fotoshoot! Ik heb hem Safe and Sound genoemd, naar het liedje van Taylor Swift voor the Hunger Games haha. Ik ga hem zaterdag met mijn vrienden kijken, nog voor mijn verjaardag (ja een beetje laat). Ik heb er heel veel zin in, omdat ik de boeken echt heel leuk vind, en ik denk dat de film geweldig wordt! Oh en trouwens, terug naar de foto's, op sommige foto's kun je de schaduw van mijn zusje zien die mij aan het fotograferen is. Ook al ziet het er niet echt "professioneel" uit, ik vind het best wel grappig dus ik heb de foto's niet bewerkt. Oke, nu ga ik terug naar mijn huiswerk, ik heb een scheikunde proefwerk morgen.. :( xoxo