Tuesday 13 March 2012

Wishlist spring 2012

Green Lace Top Forever 21 - Green pants Only - Red heels Pieces - Beige wedges Welikefashion.com - Light blue blazer H&M - Blue blazer H&M - Lace overlay top Forever 21 - Light blue see through top Forever 21 - White blouse H&M

Just wanted to show you guys the items I definitely want in my wardrobe in spring 2012. I don't really look at trends, I like to just wear what I like, but two trends I think are coming back in the spring are pastel and colourblocking. So these items are kinda based on that. Also, I found these two looks on lookbook.nu, one pastel look and one colourblocking look. I really like how they combined it, and you? What do you think about these trends? Leave a comment xoxo

Ik wou jullie alleen even de items die ik zeker in mijn garderobe wil voor de lente 2012. Ik kijk niet echt vaak naar trends, ik draag gewoon wat ik leuk vind, maar twee trends die denk ik terugkomen in de lente zijn pastel en colourblocking. Dus deze items zijn daar soort van op gebaseerd. Ook vond ik deze looks op lookbook.nu, een pastel look en een colourblocking look. Ik vind het ze echt leuk gecombineerd, en jij? Wat vind jij van deze trends? Laat een reactie achter xoxo