Friday 7 October 2011

Flower hat & skirt








(Sorry for the bad quality)
Skirt - Tally Weijl, Hat - H&M

Hello dear followers! Enjoying your weekend so far? I do! This Sunday I'm going to Germany, and I'm so excited! After school I went shopping with two friends to buy gifts for the girls we are staying. I bought a little necklace from Six, it was 7 euros:



I personally think it's really cute and I hope she'll like it!
Okay, this was my post for today, I'm so sorry that I don't have enough time to make a longer one, but I'm so busy! I'll make it up to you, I promise. What would you like to see a post about? Maybe I'll make it, tomorrow or after Germany! Let me know, xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke outfit. Echt super gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw' dat rokje is prachtig ;o

    Ik volg je vanaf nu op via gfc :D

    Liefs' Armani xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooi hoedje, erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit. :D
    xxx Betty
    www.xLovelyworld.tk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, i'd like it if you'd leave a comment!